Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Other Kinds of Reviews: What I Get

My mother-in-law is visiting. She doesn't know I blog, so all my blogging has to be done secretly. I am going crazy: a Milk and Cookies post due tomorrow, the baby name questions keep pouring in (seriously, I got caught up through October 19th due dates, and since then TEN MORE QUESTIONS have come in for due dates before October 19th), wanting to tell you how the mother-in-law visit is going. And what am I doing? Writing a totally unnecessary disclosure post. Well, you know, THE MUSE.

So! Will ALL of the writing here be paid with checks for the work itself, as the BlogHer Ad Reviews will be? Sadly (for me), no. But! Generally I'll still get a sample of the product to review and keep, so that's happy (for me). And what I like to do is also negotiate a second sample as a giveaway for you guys. Your happiness is payment enough for me. *bluebirds sing*

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

I hear the bluebirds... but i want to hear about your MIL. ;)

Nowheymama said...

Good for you!

*Dying for MIL update*

brzeski said...

Me three! MIL dish, if you please. And, it don't mean a thing to me who pays you to write about what. I just love to read your stuff. (Except I'm squinting my eyes to avoid the last Tidy Update, because the ripple effect would mean I'd have to get off my trim and tiny derriere and do something, and I have birthday chocolate to eat.) Sending fortitude and patience and serenity for the visit!

Hobo Mama said...

So I'm not the only one who hides blogging from the MIL...